Tuesday, April 29, 2008

CreedThoughts Was Taken


This is the first of two blogs I will be starting. The other involves a lot more prep work and time because it concerns translation of Russian poetry and other fun things related to my Slavic half. In an attempt to create my own personal server and blog that would run off my computer I spent the entirety of my evening yesterday in a state of much cursing. Having failed that (though I still think I could pull it off given more time) I will instead make both blogs on Blogspot and Wordpress. My first official posting is this one, but my first interesting posting will shortly follow. Oh, and the daffodil is just there to look pretty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to be the first one to post a comment. I never knew that seeing that somebody has read your blog and thought enough of you/what you had to say to post a comment could make you feel so good. So here's your upper for the day, my love :)